Candidates opting for Bifocal courses will be able to fill online admission forms from 13th to 18th June 2018, between 11am to 5pm.
The first merit list for Bifocal seats is scheduled to be published on 21st June, 11am.
Students who will be allotted a seat will have to confirm their admission by 22nd June, 5pm and pay the fee.
Junior Colleges will declare vacant seats on 23rd June 2018.
Part II Option Form will be available for candidates to select seats for second round of Bifocal Admissions from 23rd to 25th June 2018.
Declaration of Second Round of seat allotments for Bifocal seats by CAP Committee on 28th June 2018.
Maharashtra Nagpur FYJC Online Admissions 2018-19 for Arts, Science, Commerce Seats:
Candidates opting for Arts, Science and Commerce courses need to fill up option forms from 13th to 25th June 2018.
- Declaration of General Merit List on 29th June 2018, for students to notify errors to CAP Committee.
- Declaration of First Merit List by CAP Committee with seat allotment results 5th July 2018, 11am. Students who will be allotted a seat will have to confirm their admission by 9th July, 5pm and pay the fee.
- Declaration of Second Merit List on 13th July 2018.
- Declaration of Third Merit List on 23rd July 2018.
- Declaration of Fourth Merit List on 29th July 2018.